Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Easter!

We at NorCalAllens want to wish you and yours a happy easter, or something else. I've always enjoyed this holiday because I like sunshine. Daphne seems to be enjoying the day (her second) in the picture to the right, I mean left (trying a new format....).







Here is a picture of Emma, Kelly and Rob at Easter. Emma is super tired from her egg hunt. She did very well collecting eggs, but kept on emptying her basket once it was full.












Here is the aftermath of the egg hunt.





I posted the above because I know you all like those pretty Daphne smiles. This was taken the morning of Easter.


We had a nice Easter meal outside NorCal style. Here is Kelly and Emma, the latter in her retro-flapper finery.


Here's the main table with all of the great food. You can see Papa there enjoying food and an orange juice cocktail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home